Fire up those grills this summer with this mouthwatering Grilled Salmon!
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into thin slices, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs, including flat parsley, dill, thyme, oregano
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper, or to taste
- Heat grill to medium.
- On a piece of aluminum foil, spread half of sliced onions, lemons and herbs about the length of the salmon.
- Lay salmon on top and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover with remaining half of lemon, onion and herbs.
- Cover salmon with a second piece of aluminum foil and crimp sides together. Place on grill and check after about 10 minutes. When salmon changes color (it should be pink in the middle) and can be flaked with a fork, your fish is done. Be sure not to overcook.
529 Calories, 33g Carbs, 9g Fat, 96g Protein, 705g Sodium, 5g Sugar