- Makes: 10 servings
- Serving Size: 1/2cup
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 15
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 4 cups vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- Finely shredded lemon peel (optional)
- Fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Fresh lavender sprigs (optional)
- In a small saucepan bring fat-free half-and-half just to boiling. Remove from heat; add dried lavender. Let stand 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine yogurt, the 2 tablespoons lemon peel, the lemon juice, honey, and the lavender mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Freeze chilled mixture in a 2-quart ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s directions. Serve at once for a softer frozen yogurt. For a firmer mixture, place in an airtight container; freeze 30 to 60 minutes. If desired, garnish servings with additional lemon peel, lemon slices and/or fresh lavender sprigs.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 10
PER SERVING: 93 cal., 1 mg chol., 48 mg sodium, 15 g carb. (14 g sugars), 8 g pro.
Milk (d.e): 1; Mark as Free Exchange (d.e): 0
Recipe by: http://www.diabeticlivingonline.com/recipe/lemon-lavender-frozen-yogurt-1