When riding my bike I always keep something in my bag since I have had lows while riding in the past.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping blood sugars in check.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Eat healthy and everything in moderation.