I try to keep my eye on the sugar but there are times I am in situations and I get a finger stick. I am learning to be more conscious of highs and lows. I mostly don’t feel it until it is too late. I am legally blind and sometimes mess up my finger sticks.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 2
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Medication
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
I miss finger sticks sometimes and it is painful.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Just have to keep trying and find new resources.