I’m a freshman at college, living away from home for the first time. A week ago my roommate had to give me glucagon (also my first time). Someone from JDRF told me about your gels and about your Warrior program. She said her favorite flavor is strawberry so we’re buying some from Amazon.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
The unrelenting 24/7 THINKING about my diabetes.