Jul 16 , 2018Diabetes Diabetic friendly recipe Recipe Type 1 Diabetes Management
It's important to eat a balanced breakfast, especially when you're Type 1. Start your morning, or maybe a weekend brunch, with these Egg and Red Peppers Breakfast Wraps!
- 1/2 cup Better’n Eggs®
- 1 tablespoon Best Life Buttery Spread
- 1 piece Flatout Muti-grain flatbread
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar, Swiss or jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red peppers
- In a medium skillet, heat spread until melted. While spread is heating, scramble Better’n Eggs® with reduced-fat cheese and red peppers. Add mixture to hot pan, stir occasionally until eggs are set but still moist (about 3 minutes).
333 Calories, 22g Carbs, 15g Fat, 30g Protein, 762g Sodium, 3g Sugar