Start the day off with a satisfied tummy when you make this delicious, diabetic-friendly Asparagus, Red Pepper & Potato Frittata!
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) AllWhites®
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups refrigerated hash brown potatoes (such as Cascadian Farm brand)
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Slowly stir together AllWhites® and ricotta cheese in small bowl, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil on medium-high in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Gently stir potatoes, asparagus, red pepper and mushrooms in large bowl. Add potato mixture to skillet. Cook 5 to 6 minutes. Flip potato mixture. Pour AllWhites® mixture evenly over potatoes. Cover; cook without stirring 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from heat.
- Place serving platter or cutting board over top of skillet. Carefully invert frittata onto platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information: 999 Calories, 91g Carbs, 44g Fat, 79g Protein, 1,584g Sodium, 27g Sugar
Per Serving: 250 Calories, 23g Carbs, 11g Fat, 20g Protein, 396g Sodium, 7g Sugar