This Basic Balsamic Flank Steak is a perfect way to fill up the whole family this summer and leave everyone feeling satisfied!
- 1 1/2 pounds whole flank steak
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Poke the meat with a fork to help the marinade penetrate.
- Mix the marinade in a large resealable bag, reserving 1/4 cup. Drop the steak into the bag and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side (until medium rare).
- Brush with the reserved marinade before serving. Slice diagonally across the grain in thin slice.
1,489 Calories, 42g Carbs, 0g Fat, 0g Protein, 380g Sodium, 4g Sugar