The diabetic-friendly Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Drummies recipe you’ve been waiting for is finally here! Now it’s just time to enjoy.
- 3 cups crunchy whole grain flake cereal
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Better’n Eggs®
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 (about 3 pounds) chicken drumsticks
- Heat oven to 400° F . Line bottom of 15x10x1-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Combine cereal, paprika, thyme and salt in 1 gallon resealable plastic bag. Using rolling pin crush cereal to coarse crumbs. Place in shallow bowl. In second shallow bowl combine Better’n Eggs® and mustard. Use fork to blend well.
- Dip each chicken drumstick in egg mixture, coating all sides. Roll drumstick in cereal mixture, coating all sides pressing with fingers if necessary. Place on prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
4,684 Calories, 497g Carbs, 211g Fat, 392g Protein, 2,321g Sudium, 89g Sugar