Make your little one’s afternoon with these delicious, diabetic-friendly Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s Dijonnaise creamy Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed whole grain, low-sodium flake cereal or whole wheat crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425° F. In medium bowl, combine Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise, mustard and honey; reserve half for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining half mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
2,440 Calories, 105g Carbs, 43g Fat, 345g Protein, 2,278g Sodium, 46g Sugar
Per Serving: 610 Calories, 26g Carbs, 11g Fat, 86g Protein, 570g Sodium, 12g Sugar