Getting bored of raw or steamed broccoli? Give this delicious Roasted Broccoli a try!
- 1 pound broccoli head, cut or broken into florets
- 2 second spritz vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spray broccoli and onion with vegetable oil spray place on sheet pan and put in oven. Broil for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes. Toss broccoli with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
255 Calories, 51g Carbs, 2g Fat, 18g Protein, 207g Sodium, 165g Sugar
Per Serving: 64 Calories, 13g Carbs, 1g Fat, 5g Protein, 52g Sodium, 4g Sugar