4 medium sweet potatoes
14 oz coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken, skin removed, meat pulled from bone
1 onion, finely chopped
2 sweet peppers, chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped
2 cups button mushrooms, chopped
1 cup fresh parsley
6 tablespoons (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) milk
1 egg, beaten
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 second spritz vegetable oil cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Poke holes in the potato stabbing it about 4 times with a fork.
3. Place sweet potatoes on a sheet tray and cook until tender, about 50 minutes.
4. Mix all remaining ingredients except for cooking spray together in a bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
5. Heat a heavy bottom ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook turkey mixture for 15 minutes.
6. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and set aside.
7. Turn oven to broil and place skillet under broiler until chicken mixture is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
8. Cut sweet potatoes in half and fill with chicken mixture. Serve immediately
1,691 Calories, 155g Carbs, 60g Fat, 127g Protein, 1,960g Sodium, 45g Sugar
Per Serving: 423 Calories, 39g Carbs, 15g Fat, 32g Protein, 490g Sodium, 11g Sugar