Your sweet Fourth of July snack is officially here with these Fire Cracker Popsicles!
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 Transcend Vanilla Crisp Protein Bar, cut into small pieces
- Blend strawberries until smooth, add to bottom of popsicle molds, freeze for 45 minutes.
- Mix Greek yogurt and Transcend Vanilla Crisp Bar together, add to middle of popsicle molds as a second layer. Freeze for 45 minutes.
- Blend blueberries until smooth, add to top of popsicle molds. Freeze until solid.
- Run the popsicle mold under hot water to release the pop and enjoy!
Serving size, 1 popsicle. Yields 6.
432 calories, 59g Carbs, 7g Fat, 40g Protein, 278g Sodium, 33g Sugar