Being a busy mom of 2, it’s so hard to keep up with my sugar levels.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Managing my blood sugar so that I don’t go low throughout the night.