One time I crashed my car because I passed out from a low blood sugar. I was lucky to walk away okay and didn’t hurt anyone else.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
Not really one specific person but I love how social media brings people closer and you feel not alone in fighting this.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
How you can have 2 days and eat the exact same thing and do the exact same things but your blood sugars can be completely opposite.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
That I’m strong and can handle anything that gets thrown at me.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warriors form to share your story and get featured on our social media!