I’m a CNA and in pursuit of my RN license, being on my feet all day and answering call lights presents it’s problems for me as a diabetic. I’ve worked with quite a few type ones and it’s important to remember nothing can stop you if you pursue it enough.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour