Cardio has always been a struggle for me. It always causes me to go low. Now I carry some Transcend Glucose Gels with me and I’m good to go.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
How has Transcend helped treat your low blood sugars?
Quick and easy. I love them! I keep some literally everywhere. My car, my bedside table, in my bag, my pocket when I go to the gym.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Working out or doing yard work outside on a summer day.