Lows during basketball and while traveling for games.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
Mrs. Beth at school. She’s a lot older than me and has had diabetes for forever. She always encourages me to keep my numbers in range.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Not wanting to eat when I’m low.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
I am tougher than you can believe and I can do anything.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warrior form to share your story and get featured on our social media!