Having Lupus and being on steroids, along with being on IV infusions, I am constantly battling my blood glucose levels. I do have a YouTube channel where I talk about all diabetic products I use.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
Brett Michaels, because he is a true warrior in this diabetic fight. As an entertainer, he uses his platform to let us know we are not alone.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Staying within range because my other medical conditions affect my BG.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
It is unpredictable and it’s good to always be prepared with products on hand.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warrior form to share your story and get featured on our social media!