It’s hard, especially when you using insulin. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and as a result of surgery (removed 50% of pancreas) I got diabetes. From a healthy person I became a sick person. Every day testing blood sugar and making insulin shots makes your life not a walk in the park. But I’m still alive and very optimistic.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 2
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
To be in control of diabetes.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Stay positive during hard times.