I am very active and manga in lows can be so difficult. This year I was hospitalized for 4 days due to hypoglycemia; I have young children so I need something quick and travels easily to help treat it.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 2
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:CGM
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Being out and about with family and friends and not feeling when I go low. I tend to go low very fast and very often.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
That you never know the struggles anyone else is dealing with so be nice to everyone.