I’m new to Type 1. It’s only been a month since I was diagnosed.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Pen Needles
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
My niece. She has had Type 1 since she was about 7 years old and she’s now 16.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Learning how to ‘ear’ all over again.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
That I can do hard things.