I’m a CNA and I work very hard and long hours which can mean that you don’t get a break sometimes and it’s hard to keep up with your blood sugar.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Believing in myself.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Don’t listen to what other people say about you.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warrior form to share your story and get featured on our social media!