I love to play basketball but no matter what I eat prior, it is hard to keep my blood sugar up.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
What works one day doesn’t the next.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warriors form to share your story and get featured on our social media!