I always want to make sure I’m above 100 when driving. Too many times I’ve had to sit in parking lots drinking soda waiting for my blood sugar to come up.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?6-10
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
My grandma, she never had one complication in over 40 years living with Type 1.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping my blood sugar in range.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
To never give up and to try to be positive.