I have been type 1 for 50 years. I have battled lows and highs. I use glucose tabs, candy, and crackers. Trying to stop the roller coaster ride.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Dexcom
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?6-10
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Trying to maintain my sugar between 70 to 150.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
When in doubt check it out. And never try to let it rule me.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warriors form to share your story and get featured on our social media!