Having an understanding and supportive family is extremely helpful for my state of mind. This disease is difficult, at best, so I personally am grateful for the support I receive.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Staying in range. Sometimes for no known reason my blood sugar will rise!
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Take it day by day and live in the moment!