I have had several class trips where I have dropped low and had to step out and find something to treat my blood sugar.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping my blood sugar down.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
To always check blood sugar and give myself insulin for what I eat.