Started a new job after being newly diagnosed and experienced my first low. This scared me because I almost fainted and nobody would have known what to do because I didn’t know anybody and nobody knew I was diabetic.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Pen Needles
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Everyday life and the highs and lows.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Be careful and take it day by day
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warrior form to share your story and get featured on our social media!