I am a medical student and the stressors/time commitment of medical school make it VERY difficult to create a good plateau. I was diagnosed when I was 5 years old and it’s gotten easier, but is still extremely challenging.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour