Sports brings me low very quickly. I always need to load up on carbs before, during, and after to try to bring up my blood sugar lows.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Avoiding high carb sweets.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
How strong I really am.