I am participating in a 5k run for a local hospital. All my teachers and support staff help me out so much when it comes to my diabetes. They always ask if I need something or how my numbers looking.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:6+ Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?6-10
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour