I wear a CGM so we always treat lows before they happen.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?6-10
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping blood sugars down.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warriors form to share your story and get featured on our social media!