Being a mom of 4 and juggling diabetes…my kids have become great care-takers.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:1-3 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Pump
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?11-15
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Managing the highs and lows. Trying to be as normal as possible.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
Enjoy life one day at a time.