I work in construction and play on a lot of sport teams, so my blood sugar is lower than it should be. I was born with my intestines wrapped around my pancreas and when the doctors operated they nicked my pancreas, causing pancreatic failure, which led to me becoming a diabetic. I wasn’t diagnose like everyone else in the diabetic community. Even though I have this disease, it shows me how much stronger I am.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Both
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?3 hours+