While playing outside I drop like a rock. While playing hard, I find that I need multiple juice boxes to keep my blood sugar up and I end up getting an upset belly sometimes from all the juice.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?0-5
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
Do you have a diabetic hero that you look up to? If so, who and why?
My aunt, she is also type 1 and when I was first diagnosed I was scared to do my shots anywhere else besides my arms until she showed me some painless spots.
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Highs and lows are the battle.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
I’m still learning everyday.