I love working with my horse but always have to carry something with me as my blood sugar will randomly drop in the middle of a ride.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 2
- Low blood sugar instances per week:4-5 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:7+ times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?Under 1 hour
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping in range and having a lot of lows overnight.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
That it doesn’t need to control your life.
Want to become a #TranscendWarrior? Fill out our Transcend Warrior form to share your story and get featured on our social media!