Every day is different. I found it difficult to manage when my autistic son was younger. I’m hypo-unaware which makes many things challenging.
My Health Details
- Type of Diabetes:Type 1
- Low blood sugar instances per week:1-3 Instances
- Daily number of times checking blood sugar:4-6 times/day
- Managing Diabetes with:Insulin Shots
- What age were you diagnosed with diabetes?16+
- How long does it typically take you to come up when you are low?1-2 hours
What is your biggest challenge with diabetes?
Keeping steady numbers.
What have you learned from your experiences with diabetes?
That I’m a warrior and need to not be so hard on myself. Everyday is different so approaching each day takes patience.