- Carb Grams Per Serving: 6
For a healthy, diabetic friendly dessert that’s perfect for the summer, we love this recipe for mini Berry Phyllo Tarts! This finger food dessert also doubles as a tasty snack for when those sugar cravings hit.
- 15 baked miniature phyllo tart shells (one 2.1-ounce box)
- 1 6 – 8 – ounce carton low-fat lemon or vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries, and/or cut-up strawberries
- Fill phyllo tart shells with yogurt. Top with blueberries, raspberries, and/or cut-up strawberries. Serve at once or place in a shallow pan; Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill up to 3 hours before serving. Makes 15 miniature tarts.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
PER SERVING: 39 cal., 1 g total fat 6 g carb.
This recipe brought to you by: http://www.diabeticlivingonline.com/berry-phyllo-tarts